To Our Valued Security First Customers:
We will be reopening our lobbies on Monday, May 18th for our normal hours of operation with new health and safety measures in place. Not ready to see us just yet? We understand! Our drive-ups remain open for regular hours of operation and all our top-notch technology is available 24/7. Or, give us a call – we’d love to hear from you! We just ask that you help us keep everyone safe by refraining from visiting us in person if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling ill in any manner.
Effective May 18, 2020:
- We have installed plexiglass dividers in our teller and new account areas.
- We have added signage and floor markings in our lobbies to encourage social distancing and to guide traffic.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and should be used upon entry.
- We’ve adjusted our entry and exit points in our Bismarck branch to create one-way traffic.
- If you are wearing a mask, we ask that upon entry into our lobby, you pause and briefly remove your mask, so our employees can identify you in accordance with “Know Your Customer” regulations. As soon as you been acknowledged, you may replace your mask and continue into the lobby.
- All self-service items, such as pens, deposit slips, debit slips, etc. have been removed from the lobby. All these items will be provided for you by a Personal Banker in our teller line.
- Coffee stations have been moved, but we’ll gladly grab you a cup of coffee!
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been implemented.
- If you are feeling ill or if within the last 14 days, you have travelled anywhere out of state or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, that you refrain from visiting us in person.
Almont’s Lobby: Regular lobby hours in Almont will resume on Wednesday, May 20th with similar procedures in place as listed above.
Business Change Orders: If you wish to continue to transact change orders through our drive-up windows, please call ahead and a Security First team member will have your order ready when you arrive.
Online Transactions: We already have one of the best online banking platforms around! If you aren’t currently taking advantage of our online or mobile banking solutions, we’d love to set you up! Simply go to our website to Enroll or call a Personal Banker, who will happily set you up with online and/or mobile access and walk you through the basics.
Loans: Our Loan Officers will continue to be fully available. Not ready to come inside just yet? Please reach out by phone or e-mail. Most of our loans can be electronically signed from your computer or smart device. It’s simple and takes just a few minutes. If you prefer not to sign electronically or if your documents need to be notarized, you can easily sign through our drive up. If you are ready to transact your business in person and want to make sure we’re ready for you, please feel free to call to set up an appointment.
Insurance: Our Insurance Agents and Customer Service Representatives will continue to be fully available. Not ready to come inside just yet? You can drop off insurance payments and sign documents through any of our Security First Bank drive-up windows. Simply contact your Agent to make arrangements. If you are ready to transact your business in person and want to make sure we’re ready for you, please feel free to call to set up an appointment.
Investments: Our Financial Advisors will continue to be fully available. Not ready to come inside just yet? If you need to drop off a check or sign a document, you may do so through our drive-up windows. Appointments are not required, but if you would like to make one, so we’re ready for you, please contact your Financial Advisor to set up an appointment.
New Accounts: If you would like to open a new account without coming into our Lobby, simply call a Personal Banker. The Personal Banker will ask you a few questions, so he/she can quickly prepare the new account papers for you and then you can swing through our drive-up to sign.
ATM Fees: Did you know you have access to more than 32,000 free ATM’s? Security First is part of the MoneyPass network, which is a nationwide network of fee-free ATMs. There are over 45 just in the Bismarck Mandan area! We also have free ATMs located on the side of each Security First Bank building and throughout our communities.
As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for choosing Security First! We know this is a very challenging situation and many of you may be feeling overwhelmed, but please know that all of us at Security First Bank, Security First Agency and Security First Wealth Management will always be here for you!
And, please rest assured we have all the technical and capital resources we need to keep our bank up and running. With our state-of-the art technology, remote work capability and ability to rotate our highly trained, top notch team, we will always continue to meet all your banking needs just as we always have.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are facing a financial difficulty that we may be able to help with, please reach out to us. And, please like us on Facebook and check our website for future updates. Most of all, please know we will always be here for you!
Jim Goetz Sarah Getzlaff
Chairman Chief Executive Officer