Remote Deposit Capture
Save Time, Save Money, Simplify Deposits
How it Works
- You make deposits without ever leaving your office 24 x 7
- The original checks are scanned using a scanner we supply and then are deposited electronically
- We will receive and process your deposits electronically
- The original checks never leave your business and are ultimately destroyed
- You save time in making deposits and reduce costs.
Why Remote Deposit?
Each day, your customers pay you with checks. These items must be deposited in one of our banking offices. For many businesses, getting to the bank to meet the deposit cutoff time is a challenge. Remote Deposit allows you to submit deposits from your office anytime of day or night.
Remote Deposit Benefits
- Fewer Overdrafts – Your deposits are delivered electronically and timely. Get your money in the bank sooner
- Extended Cutoff Times – You get more time to make additional deposits each day
- Less Wasted Employee Time – No more 30 to 45 minute trips to “make the bank deposit”
- Save Money – Remote Deposit costs less than traditional manual deposits
- Peace of Mind – You control each account and which employees can scan checks
- Bank When You Want To – You can submit your bank deposits as often as you want to and whenever you want to 24 x 7
Truly Free, Risk Free No Obligation Trial
That’s right. We will give you a 90 day risk free, obligation free trial right in your business at no charge whatsoever.
- You don’t have to buy any equipment. We will supply the scanner at no additional charge
- Check scanners have a small foot print (smaller than a shoe box) and connect to any Windows PC with a USB connection
- Scanners can be deployed in any locations you have items to deposit
- Scanners are highly reliable
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should I keep scanned checks?
Store them in a secure location for 60 days, after that they need to be destroyed.
How will my deposit be transmitted to the bank?
Using a high-speed internet connection (a DSL line or better) and a current browser with all current security updates.
Can I make deposits from outside the area?
Absolutely! This is one of the best features of Remote Deposit. Checks can be scanned and deposited electronically from anywhere, even from another state.
How much will it cost?
We will provide specific pricing on request. Most businesses will pay little or nothing based on the average deposit balances they keep in their accounts. The resulting savings stays where it belongs – in your pocket!