At Security First Bank your business is important to us. Because we are locally owned and operated, we know how important local businesses are to our economy and the future of the communities we serve. Stop in and see one of our commercial bankers. They have a wealth of experience, and are looking forward to helping your business succeed.
Truly The Best Free Business Checking
Truly Free and perfect for all businesses and non-profits that normally have less than 500 checking account items per month including deposits, checks written, debits, credits, items deposited and electronic items.
There are no more monthly service fees or minimum balances required. A $.25 fee is charged per item over 500 items. Negative Funds charges may apply.
Truly The Best Free Business Interest Checking
Available only to sole proprietorships and non-profits that normally have less than 100 checking account items per month including deposits, checks written, debits, credits, items deposited and electronic items.
There are no more monthly service fees or minimum balances required. A $.25 fee is charged per item over 100 items. Negative Funds charges may apply.
Truly Great Business Checking
Designed to be an exceptional value for larger businesses with high check and deposit volumes.
- Monthly maintenance fee is $4.97.
- Fee for posted checks and debits is $.11 per item.
- Fee for posted deposits and credits is $.17 per item.
- Fee for deposited items is $.06 per item.
- Earnings credit rate is calculated on the average collected balance, less a 10% reserve requirement, tied to a variable rate index. The amount of earnings credit reduces and often will eliminate the service fees entirely.
- Negative funds rate is NY Prime plus 3% as published in the Wall Street Journal on the first day of the month.
We Have the Local Advantage
We have a commitment to your hometown. When you bank with us, your money is invested in your community. Dollars invested in your community help local economic growth and prosperity. Lending money is more than a business to us. Our loans are used to promote local ownership, to increase local job growth, and to support hometown economic development.
We are responsive to your needs. Our decisions are all made locally, and not in some distant corporate office. We specialize in courteous quick service to give you the individual attention you need.
Deposit accounts insured by the FDIC